CampaignPros.ca provides experts in project planning, web and technology services, campaign operations and other services. On behalf of its clients, CampaignPros has presented at conferences across Canada and the United States, on topics including:
- Project Management – Doing it Right, The First Time
- Social Media
- Using it right
- The concept of reputation
- Digital Asset Management
- Workflow Improvement
- Multi-channel Distribution
- ROI considerations
- Business Improvements with Social Networks
- Stock and Commodity Decision Management
CampaignPros.ca delivers on projects that meet or exceed the expectations of you and your constituents. We are leaders in project delivery for non-profits, organizers, and political campaigns.
We bring together:
- high quality design and implementation on platforms including NationBuilder, WordPress and other popular platforms;
- results driven, analytics based online marketing campaigns, including SEO, social media, online advertising, email marketing, and more;
- Strategic campaign services, including communications, fundraising and operations;
- and so much more.
Principal Consultant Carey Miller was born and educated in Toronto. His corporate career includes lengthy stints as project manager and director for companies such as Uniden, iStar, Janna Systems, Amdocs, CGI, North Plains Systems and SQLiaison. Carey has delivered successful projects to many Fortune 500 companies, including Bell, WorldCom, Warner Bros, Thomson, Allstate, Bank of Nova Scotia, Vodaphone, Editis and Publicis.
Carey Miller began his involvement in Canadian politics in 1992 (he was amongst the first candidates to publish an e-mail address on campaign materials). This experience can assist your business in leveraging your most effective relations with local, provincial and federal governments.